So nice little lunch, quick and easy to prepare. I used:
- 1 Kingsmill 50/50 sandwich thin (HEb)
- 1 tin tuna in brine (free)
- Sweetcorn, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, red pepper (free and mostly speed)
- 1 level tbsp Hellmann’s light mayonnaise (2 syns)
- Salt, vinegar, light dusting of aromat (which should be synned but I only use a little so don’t bother)
Mix it all together and try with all your might to fit it between the sandwich thin. Alternatively you can eat it straight out of the bowl!
I also had a 15g packet of Hula Hoops cheese pufts (3.5 syns) which one of my sisters introduced me to and they were well worth it!