Woke up feeling bloated this morning so didn’t have any breakfast. Went out for a bit of shopping and a spot of lunch – a cheeky Nando’s!
First proper time out for lunch with hubby since joining SW! Loved this:
- Mixed leaf salad, no dressing (free), tomatoes and cucumber (speed)
- Medium spiced, grilled chicken breast (no skin) 3.5 syns
- Spicy rice 2.5 syns
- Corn on the cob (plain, no butter!) (free)
- Tiny drizzle of lemon and herb piri piri sauce (counting as 2 syns)
- Coke Zero (free)
Was supposed to have fancy macaroni cheese but just couldn’t face the pasta so I had everything else instead!
- Used frylight (free) to fry bacon (free with all fat cut off), garlic and onions (speed)
- Added 1 Knorr vegetable stockpot, 2 tbsp’s quark, water (all free), 100g Philadelphia light garlic and herb (8 syns divided by 4 people so was all good!)
- Served with steamed broccoli (speed), mixed salad leaves (free), radishes, tomatoes, red onion, red pepper and cucumber (speed)
- My hea today were 2 babybel light (could have had 3)
- Heb was 2 Alpen bars chocolate and fudge for something sweet
Needed a fruit hit believe it or not!?!
- 1 pot Mullerlight peanut and caramel yoghurt (free)
- Blueberries, grapes (free), blackberries, raspberries, strawberries (speed)
I never drink enough so today I brought a cheap water bottle (from Poundland!) and have managed to have 2 of these with juice in. I do plan on increasing my liquid intake and will gradually weaken the juice to water xx