Evening! Really wasn’t feeling myself today but that didn’t stop me eating lol 😊 Today was the last day for going out for lunch with the hubby so made the most of it although I chose wisely!
Here’s me food for the day …
Visited Southampton for bits and bobs and ended up in Ikea! But I was good, the hubby had bloody cake for breakfast whilst I was strong 💪🏻!
- Black coffee with sweetener
Went to the Titchfield Mill. I will admit I had a bit of trouble food optimising but chose well in the end (I think!)
- Grilled chicken breast (no skin – free) – I WILL ALLOW 2 SYNS INCASE OF ANY OIL USED ON GRILL
- New potatoes (free), kappia pepper, carrots, cabbage and broccoli (speed)
- Diet coke (free)
Wasn’t overly hungry following lunch but got a bit peckish!
- 4 original Ryvita crispbreads (heb)
- 3 babybel light cheeses (hea)
- 1 tbsp flora light (2 syns)
- Marmite (free)
A tasty extra!
Brought a new recipe book at club last night SLIMMING WORLD’S FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD. Hubby wanted to try the rhubarb crumble – it was delicious! I had a small bowl and added extra fruit – blackberries, raspberries & strawberries (speed), also mixed a little sweetener into natural yoghurt 👌🏻
That’s all for today folks! 😘 sister #1 xx