Thought I would start as I meant to be o go on today!
Easy and filling
- 2 weetabix (heb)
- Skimmed milk (from hea allowance)
- Strawberries and raspberries (speed)
- Sprinkle of Candarel sweetener (free)
We were out and about in town soooo led into Subway!
- Chicken teriyaki salad bowl – lettuce, toms, cucumber, pepper, onion, sweetcorn, gherkins (free and speedy)
- 1tbsp blue dragon light sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)
- Apple (speed)
- 15g packet ready salted hula hoop pufts (3.5 syns)
Avoided a takeaway and did homemade KFC!
- Chicken breast dipped in beaten egg then coated with Wholemeal roll breadcrumbs (4 syns for me), cayenne pepper, garlic salt, mustard powder, salt, pepper, aromat. Then popped in the oven for 25 mins ish
- Served with SW chips (free), corn on the cob (free), homemade coleslaw carrots, cabbage, onions (speed), quark, natural yoghurt, salt, pepper, lemon juice and a beautiful side salad tomatoes, cucumber, Apple, beetroot, gherkins (speed)
Must admit was bloody lush!
Fancied something nice so had it!
- 1 pot Mullerlight peanut and caramel yoghurt (free)
- Raspberries and strawberries (speed)
- A bar of Cadbury’s fudge chopped up and mixed in (5.5 syns)