Had a lovely 2 weeks off work but today it was back to the grindstone. Took my own lunch in even though we had a staff room buffet but I managed to be good!
Made a SW quiche for the next couple of days
- 3 eggs beaten (free)
- 1 300g pot of fat free cottage cheese (free)
- 50g Cathedral City mature lighter (8 syns in total, there will be 4 slices so 2 a piece)
- Bacon (free), garlic, onion, pepper (speed)
- All cooked in the oven gas mark 5 for 25 mins
- Served with a speedy salad
- Mullerlight yoghurt (free)
- Grapes, blueberries (free), raspberries and strawberries (speed)
Fancied something nice ….
- 2 slices Wholemeal bread (heb) toasted
- Tomato puree (free), tomatoes, onions (speed) and 40g Cathedral a city mature (hea) grilled
- Served with a beautiful speedy salad dressed with 1 tbsp Blue Dragon light sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)
- Options White choc drink (2 syns
Needed a sweet treat!
- Quark (free)
- 1 11g sachet Cadbury’s highlight (2 syns) mixed in
- Blueberries (free), raspberries (speed) and a broken up hifi lemon meringue bar (3 syns)