Well I have to say I wasn’t really sure what to expect this evening when I jumped on the scales … But … I managed to loose 3.5lb! This meant I got my 1 stone award and shared slimmer of the week!! Really pleased – mainly because of losing the 3.5lb. Hoping to have another good week (although it is nearly the weekend and this is when I find it the hardest).
Fancied a change today!
- 35g grape-nuts
- Mullerlight vanilla yogurt
- Speedy and free fruit
Needed something filling as work finishes at 4, then straight into Zumba until 5, then home and perp for group as its tasting week
- McCains jacket potato (0.5 syns as I only ate half)
- Tuna (free), 1 tsp Heinz salad cream (1.5 syns), cucumber, peppers, tomatoes and gherkin (speed)
- Mullerlight peanut and caramel yoghurt
- Free and speedy fruit salad
Must admit this is from the kebab shop but I chose healthy option!
- Rice (plain so free)
- Chicken (will allow 5 syns for any oil used
- Hifi rocky road bar (3 syns)
Ok all done! Here’s to the next week! 👍🏻
😘 synsister #1